TBProAudio AB_LM v1.6.1Incl Cracked and Keygen
DATE : 2018.10.21 | NUMBER : R2R-7260 | SiZE : 3.2 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 - VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX(PATCHED)
AB_LM is a gain control which enables level matched and sample accurate AB comparison of FX chains.
We at TBProAudio found us very often in mixing or mastering situations where we need to quickly identify the contribution of a certain plugin (FX) or even a complex FX chain to the sound.
Most DAWs can easily enable/disable (AB) single plug-in or even whole FX chains, but in most case there is an audible loudness difference between both cases. In order to compare the impact of a plugin chain objectively the loudness of the incoming signal should match with the loudness of outgoing signal.
Comparing the plugin effect at equal loudness levels avoids the "louder is better" - pitfall.
- Fix for wrong gain differences if latency compensation enabled and DAW starts playing
- Measurement Methods: max peak level added (please review your settings if upgrading old projects)
- Delta Monitoring: works now with all match modes and AB switch (see manual for more details)
- GainStaging: show negative Post-FX gain values for positive Pre-FX/Drive values
- GUI: small fixes
- AAX: fix rounding int values
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD