TBProAudio AB_LM v1.6.0 Incl Cracked and Keygen
Team R2R | Sept 27 2018 | 3.1 MB
AB_LM is a gain control which enables level matched and sample accurate AB comparison of FX chains.
We at TBProAudio found us very often in mixing or mastering situations where we need to quickly identify the contribution of a certain plugin (FX) or even a complex FX chain to the sound.
Most DAWs can easily enable/disable (AB) single plug-in or even whole FX chains, but in most case there is an audible loudness difference between both cases. In order to compare the impact of a plugin chain objectively the loudness of the incoming signal should match with the loudness of outgoing signal.
Comparing the plugin effect at equal loudness levels avoids the "louder is better" - pitfall.
match pre and post-FX loudness
match pre-FX loudness with reference level
3 loudness match modes: manual, auto and gain stage
FX chain drive
up to 256 sender/receiver pairs including auto channel select
automatic latency measurement/compensation
6 measurement modes: RMS Sum, RMS Avg, EBU R 128 SL, EBU R 128 ML, VU, Max Peak
adjustable RMS measurement window
4 snapshot slots
very CPU friendly
large and easy to use GUI
- Measurement Methods: max peak level added (please review your settings if upgrading old projects)
- Delta Monitoring: works now with all match modes and AB switch (see manual for more details)
- GainStaging: show negative Post-FX gain values for positive Pre-FX/Drive values
- GUI: small fixes
- AAX: fix rounding int values
- Fix: Min/Max pre-gain/gain limits extended to -/+144 dB
- Fix: Meter display Post FX gain changed to exact opposite of Post FX diff
What we cracked is hardcoded checksum part which mathematically takes long
time to generate valid key. All other part incl. RSA cryptographic part are
treated "as it is" and it would not crash randomly like others 5 minutes
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD