Spectrasonics Keyscape v1.1.1d Software Update MAC+Patch
P2P | 18 April 2018 | 26 MB
Keyscape™ - Collector Keyboards
KEYSCAPE™ is an extraordinary new virtual instrument featuring the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. From “holy grail” pianos to stunning keyboards you didn’t even know existed, this is a keyboardist’s dream come true.
Ten years in the making, each of these sought-after keyboards was carefully restored and then deeply multisampled by the renowned Spectrasonics Sound Development Team. These compelling and highly expressive sounds will inspire you to PLAY!
The process began with going to the ends of the earth to find and restore each one of these rare and incredibly special instruments with the top technicians and expert craftsmen from each discipline. We even went as far as spending years redoing these instruments from scratch again and again until they were totally “right.” This incredible attention to detail and meticulous care given to each instrument allowed us to develop these sounds to a whole new level of authentic tone.
While it’s every performing keyboardist’s dream to have the very best instruments instantly available anywhere, Keyscape is equally useful in the studio for producers and composers. Since these instruments can be easily transformed into amazing “unreal” sounds with the powerful STEAM Engine® under the hood, Keyscape easily turns these coveted instruments from History into innovative new sounds of the Future.
Keyscape Software 1.1.1d includes the following features and fixes :
• Fixes issue where patch-loads could be slow in some disk/OS configurations (especially on Windows)
• Fixes issue where Pro Tools GUI can temporarily freeze when loading Keyscape patches
• Standalone: Fixes issue where Sample Rate menu displays incorrect values when changing between output devices
• Standalone: Adds explicit check for the AU component during the standalone startup sequence
• Standalone: Fixes issues where ASIO driver selection causes standalone app crash on Windows 10
• Standalone: Fixes issues where the Tempo slider interaction forced main plugin window in front of all other windows
• Standalone: crash in some rare situations
• Fixes issue where text-entry can show Chinese characters (only Sonar host, and only on Windows)
• Installers: Improved DLM/USB installer so user cannot accidentally choose the source STEAM folder
How to install:
1. Install update
2. Right click in patched Keyscape.component
3. Go to Contents/MacOS/
4. Copy binary "Keyscape" archive (the binary with the blank extension archive)
5. Paste this binary where your updated Keyscape.component is located, under its folders Contents/MacOS/
6. Permissions reset
(Repeat steps for 2 - 6 for VST)
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD