Fluid Shorts is based around performance-sourced off-the-string spiccatos with a smaller string ensemble (8/6/4/3). The instruments are built to function well in moderate repetition, by way of performances that have been deconstructed from phrases into playable multi-samples.
- True repetition sampling | Derived from performance phrases
- Manually timed for consistency
- Four individual sections: 8 violins, 6 violas, 4 cellos, and 3 basses
- Predominantly principle musicians
- Featuring Capellen Orchestra
- Recorded in an ambient hall with close, decca, and wide mic positions
- Section unity – all musicians performing on the same session
- Three dynamic layers (two on basses), from moderately soft to FFF
- Up to 7 RR attacks
- Three delay levels: normal (127 ms), tight (80 ms), and ultra-tight (30 ms)
- CC1/mod-wheel controls ambience/decay
- 48 kHz / 24-bit
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy