Con Moto – Cellos is a string library recorded with motion in the sustains, legato, and attacks/releases. “Active-bow” sustains offer continuously re-expressed vibrato & emotion, via performance & editing approaches. Responsive note attacks and meticulously-timed release samples – derived from units of musical performance – morph with your playing to allow fluent note-length variation, similar to previous Performance Samples libraries. Much in the same vein as Oceania, Con Moto – Cellos continues along the path of “energetic release samples” and appreciation of performance-sourced phrase endings as a critical element of the toolkit in release-sample functionality. Bow-change legato transitions wrap it all together, and with the entire library recorded con moto and musically-restless, the result is a breathing ensemble with coherence in phrasing, vibrato, and expression.
- Six cellos (primarily soloist and 1st-chair musicians) from the Capellen Orchestra
- Three dynamic layers, from moderately soft to FFF
- Bow-change legato con moto (legato with movement in the bowing and vibrato)
- “Active-bow” sustains (non-static longs that move and evolve while simultaneously maintaining the dynamic/timbre)
- Multiple attack types (hard and soft) triggered via velocity
- Release samples that respond fluently to note-length variation*
- Recorded in an ambient hall** with multiple mic positions:
+ Close 1st-Chair
+ Close Section
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy