Performance Samples Solos of the Sea – Solo Violin A KONTAKT
KONTAKT - 160 MB
Solos of the Sea – Solo Violin A is a very simple solo legato instrument. The library continues along the lines of the unfolding Con Moto series with ‘active-bow’ sustains and legatos recorded con moto (with motion). The latter is here expanded upon with a ‘pitch-memory’ adaptation, which helps minimize a musician’s susceptibility to timbral variation between sustain and shorter legato assets.
- Solo violinist
- One dynamic layer (in the territory of mf-f)
- Bow-change pitch-memory legato, recorded con moto (with movement in the bowing and vibrato)
- “Active-bow” sustains (non-static longs that move and evolve while simultaneously maintaining the dynamic/timbre)
- Short, responsive release samples
- One mic position – recorded at a moderately close distance in a hall with a stereo pair
- 48 kHz / 24-bit
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy