The Showroom Violin is a gorgeous solo violin sample library, featuring a massive 14 individual articulations and 5 different microphone positions.
This is a incredibly flexible, intimate and beautiful instrument that can easily stand out in a track on its own, making it perfect for film, game & TV composers, pop, rock and so much more!
The Showroom Violin offers 5 completely different microphone positions to choose from. Load all or just some of them to create a dryer / wetter sound as desired. The microphone positions on offer are:
- Large diaphragm condensor
- Small diaphragm condensor
- Ribbon mic
- Vintage mic
- Ambient mic
Along with a range of microphone positions, we’ve also included 18 beautiful reverb IRs to choose from, ranging from rooms and halls to chambers and arenas.
* Legato articulations:
- Slurred Legato – changing notes with the finger only (not bow) for a smooth transition
- Bowed Legato – changing notes with the finger and bow, for a more noticeable change , (mix with slurred legato for a realistic performance)
- Polyphonic – play multiple notes together at the same time
- Col Legno – striking the string with the stick, rather than hair of the bow
- Pizzicato – plucking the string
- Spiccato – bouncing the bow on the string
- Slides Up – sliding up to the note
* Long articulations:
- Sul pont – bowed near the bridge to give more harmonics / nasal tone
- Tremolo – single note played repeatedly with the bowe
- Harmonics – natural harmonics created by lightly touching the string with the finger an octave above the fingered note , (light and ethereal sound)
- Trills S-Ton – rapidly alternating between two notes, a semitone above the played note
- Trills Ton – rapidly alternating between two notes, a tone apart
- Trills Min3 – rapidly alternating between two notes, a minor 3rd apart
- Trills Maj3 – rapidly alternating between two notes, a major 3rd apart
* The Showroom Violin is perfect for film/TV/game underscore, pop, rock and anything that requires a beautiful, lush solo violin!
- 14 articulations to choose from
- 5 microphone positions on offer
- Natural vibrato recorded for a realistic sound
- 18 additional reverb IRS with “size” and “amount” controls
- 10,000 samples recorded
- 3.37 gig uncompressed
- One single patch – no constant switching patches for different articulations
- NCW compression to reduce file size (full size 5GB before compression)
- Requires KONTAKT v5.6.5 or higher
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy