Audio Hijack 3 - Record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers.Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app! Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
Record Any App
Just select an application and hit Record. Now you're saving its audio!
Record From Devices
Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
Record System Audio
The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
Record Web Streams
There's oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
Increase the Volume
Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
Import Analog Content
If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
Pull From DVDs
Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
Easy Recording Defaults
If you don't know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
Record to the world's most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
Lossless Formats Too
You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you'll never lose a recording.
Tweak your recording settings to perfection, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
Automatically split files based on size, time, or silence. Neat!
Automatically stop recording, split to a new file, or remove audio, based on silence in the audio.
So Much More!
- Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session. Tweak as needed!
- Once you've configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
- Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
- Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
- The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
- DJs and podcasters will love automatic ducking.
- Quickly pass files to an audio editor, add them to iTunes, or share them, all from the Recordings tab.
- Use the Schedule tab to set up timed recordings, for when you're not around.
- The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
- Pause, delay, and rewind live audio. Perfect for transcribing audio and more!
- Check out the new, precisely calibrated Peak/RMS Meter, replete with clipping indicators.
- Audio out of sync with video? Use the Sync block to precisely delay audio by up to 1000 milliseconds.
AUDIO HIJACK 3.8.5
Fixes and Improvements in ACE 11.7.1
The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.7.1, with fixes for several rare issues.
New “Sound Effects” Special Source
A new “Sound Effects” special source has been added, making it possible to capture sound effects like alerts in the Messages app, or the Trash being emptied.
Enhancements to Audio Hijack's Built-In Updating
Audio Hijack's updating code has been overhauled and improved. It is now based on Sparkle 1.26.0, with several customizations.
• To avoid possible issues, Audio Hijack will no longer offer to “Install on Quit”. Automatic background updating has been removed as well, placing the user in charge of all updates.
• The update interface has been improved, with several design and text enhancements.
• Finally, the new “Skip for Now” button allows you to delay updating if desired.
As always, we strongly recommend leaving the “Automatically check for updates” option enabled.
Audio Hijack's manual is now provided online, rather than being built in to the application. The application's “Help” menu has also been modified and streamlined, to get you assistance as quickly as possible.
Many debugging improvements have been made:
• Available logs have been cleaned up.
• Active logs are now listed in the logging files.
• Machine details are no longer needlessly included in copied errors.
• Logs are now activated with simple checkboxes.
• When a log is activated, it will also collect recent crash logs, to better understand any issues.
• A “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging” option has been added, accessed by pressing option in the Help menu.
• Command-line debugging options have been added.
Audio Hijack's Recordings tab now better handles disk errors, malformed recordings, and more.
The “Application block's source selector now better handles iOS apps running on M1 Macs, avoiding duplicating them in the list.
It's now possible to access several relevant menu items while the initial Quick Tour is open.
The “Purchase” button in the License window now uses a better link to get to the Buy page.
The Update window's width has been tweaked, to handle longer titles.
Get Access to Test Builds
Audio Hijack now features a new “Check for test releases” hidden preference. When active, you may receive notice of pre-release versions of the software, ahead of its wide release. If you're interested to test updates, you can turn this option on in the Debugging window (accessible by holding option while viewing the “Help” menu, then selecting “Quit and Relaunch for Debugging”).
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy