Audio Hijack 3 - Record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers.Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app! Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
Record Any App
Just select an application and hit Record. Now you're saving its audio!
Record From Devices
Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
Record System Audio
The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
Record Web Streams
There's oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
Increase the Volume
Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
Import Analog Content
If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
Pull From DVDs
Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
Easy Recording Defaults
If you don't know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
Record to the world's most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
Lossless Formats Too
You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you'll never lose a recording.
Tweak your recording settings to perfection, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
Automatically split files based on size, time, or silence. Neat!
Automatically stop recording, split to a new file, or remove audio, based on silence in the audio.
So Much More!
- Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session. Tweak as needed!
- Once you've configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
- Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
- Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
- The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
- DJs and podcasters will love automatic ducking.
- Quickly pass files to an audio editor, add them to iTunes, or share them, all from the Recordings tab.
- Use the Schedule tab to set up timed recordings, for when you're not around.
- The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
- Pause, delay, and rewind live audio. Perfect for transcribing audio and more!
- Check out the new, precisely calibrated Peak/RMS Meter, replete with clipping indicators.
- Audio out of sync with video? Use the Sync block to precisely delay audio by up to 1000 milliseconds.
AUDIO HIJACK 3.7.0
Start Live Streaming, With the New Live Stream Block
With the brand-new Live Stream output block, you can transmit to RTMP-based servers. Quickly get a free stream up and running with one of the services offered by major platforms, including Periscope, Twitch, and YouTube Live. Live streaming is great for offering a live feed while recording a podcast, or transmitting content like concerts and DJ sets.
Improvements and Fixes With ACE 11.1.4
The Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 11.1.4, with many backend enhancements including additional fixes for device tracking, and work arounds for issues with Bluetooth.
The “System Audio” block's interface has been updated for clarity and simplicity.
Tags and other text fields are now saved fully before passed to other applications.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy