Horizons is the first synth in a series of three synthesizers, each with its own sound character. Horizons is designed for analog style sounds, and is capable of everything from vintage leads and basses, to soft pads and noise effects.
Horizons has 3 oscillators with mixable waveforms ranging from Sine - Triangle - Saw - Square - Pulse-Width. Each oscillator has 3 dedicated modulation slots, keytracked HP and LP filters plus a mixer section. There's also a Noise oscillator with optional routing and a mono/stereo mode.
- Seamless Waveform Mixer
- Per Osc HP / LP Filters
- Stereo Noise Oscillator
- 3 Main Oscillators
- Seamless transition between Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square and Pulse-Width waveforms
- Stereo Noise Oscillator with Pre / Post Filter control
- Per voice key-tracked High-Pass and Low-Pass filters on each oscillator
- 5 Main Filter types: LP24, LP12, LP6, BP and HP
- Pre / Post Filter Driver
- 3 Envelopes with Curve, Scale and Rate controls
- 3 LFOs with 7 shapes. Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Exp Saw, Random and Drift
- Key-track, Unipolar and Gate controls on each LFO
- Global Matrix modulation
- Chorus, Reverb, Delay and Flanger FX with deep controls
- Pre / Post FX Compressor
- Poly / Mono, Legato, Phase Retrig, Bend-Range, Glide and Analog modes
- CV modulation functionality
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy