|Puremagnetik Mimik v1.0.1 RETAiL (WIN OSX)
Team DECiBEL | 34.0MB
Mimik | Variable Pitch & Time Repeater
Mimik is a temporal and tonal manipulation machine. It is designed to help you explore and exploit the microsonic aspects of whatever you feed it. Mimik records your incoming audio to a short buffer that you can tweak, bend and stutter to completely alter your rhythms and sounds.
Mimik's buffer can be truncated or randomly modulated. It allows you to pitch-stretch without altering duration and time-shift without changing pitch. You can reverse, chop, freeze and re-phrase almost anything. Mimik can be used for subtle articulation nuances or more extreme beat processing... how to use the power of Mimik is up to you!
• Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
• Manual or modulated control of buffer length from 10ms to 1 second
• Pitch-shift from -2 to +2 octaves
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
• Includes a collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.