Piano For Dummies, 3rd Edition (For Dummies (Music))
English | ISBN: 1119700973 | 384 pages | EPUB | 12 MB
If you've dreamed of playing piano, here's where to start!
There's no better way to start learning music than by learning how to play piano. It doesn't matter if you've never had a lesson or need a refresher on piano basics, this book helps you discover the joy of making music on the most versatile instrument of all. Simple step-by-step instruction gets you started, guiding you from basic beginner tunes into more advanced techniques. Get acquainted, or reacquainted, with how to read music, play chords, and build your own playing style.
• Explore the basics of the piano keyboard
• Read music and understand keys and time signatures
• Play melodies and hone your techniques
• Play your first notes
• Find Middle C and beyond
• Get started with beginner tunes
• Approach old lessons in a new way
• Navigate sharps and flats
• Learn more with online audio and video
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD