|Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.6.0 PORTABLE WiN Rev2
PORTABLE | STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX x86 x64 | 474.03 MB
Links update: 15/02/2023
With KONTAKT 6, you can sound like a snare drum, a symphony orchestra, or anything in between, from a universe of sampled instruments. It’s a simple sampler when you want it to be, and a deep sonic scripting laboratory when you need something more. The next generation of the world’s favorite sampling platform gives you new instruments and new features under the hood – so you can layer, link, stretch, and shape your sounds any way you can imagine.
Ableton can convert shortcuts in its VST folder. This is analogous to additional scan folders in other DAWs.
Create a shortcut for the Kontakt6Portable \ Kontakt \ x64 \ VST \ folder and place it in the Ableton plugins folder.
So at least it was before. I don't know how this applies to newer versions of Ableton.
- functionality restored in Linux (regression changes in the Library Manager version 6.5.0)
- accelerated launch of the Contact
- fixed an error in the installation package (deleting files in a folder with 32-bit formats during an update)
- fixed: CPU load by Contact in idle (offlineCache)
- updated reference materials (documentation)
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.