JRiver Media Center 25.0.17 Incl.Patch
MPT | 03.2019 | 75.9 MB
JRiver Media Center 25 is the all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. JRiver Media Center encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
JRiver Media Center is more than a world class media player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
JRiver Media Center is a DirectShow player. Obsessive taggers will be delighted with cover art and metadata options. And MC backs up your work.
JRiver Media Center supports more cell phones, MP3 players, DLNA, and other devices. Powers an HTPC to entertain your family. Even different playback in multiple zones. And it can record high definition TV, and provide a replacement for cable TV. It has a Theater View interface, controllable by a MC Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a Windows netbook or Touchscreen.
JRiver Media Center has a streamlined user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC’s Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
JRiver Media Center Features:
Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs.
Native support of DirectShow DSP filters.
Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk.
Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI.
SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection.
3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary.
3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play.
Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more.
Image thumbnail frames (optional).
Photoshop PSD file support.
Single command copy/send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original.
Video tagging using sidecar files.
Chapter Support for MKV and MP4.
Chapters added to On Screen Display.
Info Panel displays metadata.
Added new “watched” column to metadata.
EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data.
Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names.
Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art.
TV program art from YADB.
Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
Customizable nested views in Theater View
Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
Speed and quality enhancements
Touch screen support
On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
Remote Setup Wizard
Media Center Remote learning and blasting
Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
New HID remote control plug-in supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse and gamepad
Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
DLNA added to the UPnP Server
Library Server clients can write changes back to server
Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
1. Changed: Increased the maximum number of choices in "Right click recent command count" to 15.
2. Fixed: The "New" column in standard view EPG had checkmarks on reruns instead of new shows.
3. Fixed: The option to start a slideshow automatically for image playback was not being honored.
4. Fixed: If you were playing images, paused, then advanced to the next image, a slideshow would start again (instead of staying paused).
5. NEW: Added a "Toggle Split View" button that you can add to the toolbar to show two views then one view.
6. NEW: Support for Hardware Encoding of H.264 for Video Conversion and Streaming, for NVIDIA using NVENC, and Intel using QuickSync.
7. Changed: Greatly increased video encoding performance on videos with no visible subtitles.
8. NEW: Added a CloudPlay tree item on the left, with links to Playlist Upload (formerly Doctor Who) and Radio JRiver.
9. Fixed: Panel - Search results were not getting loaded when using an expression as the search parameter.