GuitarZoom Guitar Practice Made Easy with Steve Stine 2021 TUTORiAL
TUTORiAL | 18.55 GB
Guitar Practice Made Easy with Steve Stine. October 2021 course.
Learn to create a practice routine that improves your rhythm and lead guitar playing in just minutes per day
• How to create a fun practice routine that improves your guitar playing every day without getting overwhelmed.
• Inside tips well-known by session guitar players that will instantly take your guitar playing to the next level.
• 4 practice buckets every guitar player must know: Core, Fretboard, Song Study, and Creativity.
• Steve Stine’s personal 7-day practice plan to massively improve your guitar playing week after week..
• A 10-minute fretboard routine to build monster soloing chops every day.
• How to use a metronome to develop wicked fast speed and note perfect timing.
• 5 essential practice paths to unlock your natural born talent and play guitar better than ever before.
• A beginner practice routine to triple your chord options and make smooth chord changes even if you have weak fingers.
• The little-known scratching technique to master any strumming pattern in minutes.
• #1 music theory shortcut to play songs in any key.
• Why developing your ear is the single most important skill for guitar players.
• Steve’s favorite fretting hand exercise to build massive strength and stamina so you can play longer and faster than ever before.
• The fastest way to increase your picking speed and accuracy.
• How to synchronize your picking hand and fretting hand to play cleans licks across the fretboard without hitting “dead” notes.
• How to connect scales and solo across the fretboard.
• Simple patterns to play blazing fast licks that make people say “Wow, what was that?”
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD