Geist2 is a streamlined environment for beat creation and sound sculpting that provides instant inspiration and new ideas for your productions. It combines deep sample manipulation, arrangement and modulation capabilities for an intuitive and fast workflow. Geist2 is designed so that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
Load samples or record direct to pads, slice loops, intuitively sequence beats and manipulate your sounds with unprecedented speed.
Trigger scenes and retro-capture performances to take the pressure out of the recording process.
Create evolving polyrhythmic beats with individual track lengths, event probability and the new TransMod modulation system.
Reworked vector interface can be resized, rescaled and reconfigured to your needs.
Circuit-modelled filters, new effects, loop point modulation, 64 pads for slicing longer loops and much more.
Vintage sampler emulation mode for authentic old-school crunch.
Quality sounds and loops to inspire your creativity.
Sampling rhythm production environment
Streamlined slicing, sampling & resampling
Use existing samples or record in direct to pads
Pattern and scene sequencing
Integrated song mode
Real-time record & retro capture
Powerful sample layering and sculpting
Diverse high-quality built-in effects
New algorithms from Bloom and Maul
Zynaptiq ZTX time-stretch/pitch-shift
Intuitive TransMod modulation
Intelligent built-in browser
Full MIDI and audio export
Retina/4K-compatible scalable interface
Sound library by Splice Sounds
AAX (64-bit only), 32/64-bit VST, AU and Standalone versions.
Resolved issues in Geist2 v22.214.171.124 (from v126.96.36.199):
[188.8.131.52] Fix a crash on Windows when saving.
[184.108.40.206] Fix dragging logic causing a crash in Geist2 when dragging files from external sources into Geist pads.
[220.127.116.11] Fix pad name not updating when loading a new sample onto a pad.
[18.104.22.168] Add information page to Geist installer about ending 32-bit VST support.
[22.214.171.124] Fix the window title in standalone changing from Geist2 to Geist when loading a preset.
[126.96.36.199] Fix typos in Windows installer.
Resolved issues in Geist2 v188.8.131.52 (from v184.108.40.206):
[220.127.116.11] When dragging notes in remix mode you cannot drag back to the original step
[18.104.22.168] Window size is not scaled correctly on Sierra clean install
[22.214.171.124] Audio not updated when exporting pattern for a second time
[126.96.36.199] Focus mode always enabled between layers
[188.8.131.52] Rearranging effects with CC mappings changes mapped parameter
[184.108.40.206] Broken application drawing after changing UI scale on Windows.
[220.127.116.11] Crash in Ableton Live when looping around 4 bars
[18.104.22.168] Crash when loading specific .wav files
[22.214.171.124] Pattern audio export can occasionally contain blocks of silence
[126.96.36.199] Metronome pre-roll doesn't work correctly when used as a plug-in
[188.8.131.52] Loading a sample with Auto load and ALT key pressed always picks the first layer
[184.108.40.206] Incorrect UI size after rejecting scale change
[220.127.116.11] Minimum window size is not scaled when changing UI scale
[18.104.22.168] OS Help menu not working on Mac
[22.214.171.124] Tooltip of "Show scene bank" button can be out of sync
[126.96.36.199] OS tab bar obscures UI on macOS
New features/changes in Geist2 v188.8.131.52 (from v184.108.40.206):
- Improved audio engine and GUI drawing efficiency
- Added ability to reset UI scale to 100% (plus a dedicated keyboard shortcut added)
- Added keyboard shortcut for reseting UI size to default
- Changed default number of undo steps from 1 to 20
- Updated license information in Installer
- Updated code signatures for Mac and Windows
- Update minimum Windows and Mac OS versions
We've also included an updated version of FX License Manager in the installer. Please see below for full release notes of this update:
Resolved issues in FX License Manager v220.127.116.11:
- Resizing window with Username field in focus creates rogue text box
- Product is not removed from list immediately after de-auth
- Login window can become hidden
- Logging out forgets user details (even when "Remember my details" has been checked)
- Crash when de-authorising a product
- Fixed pausing, resuming and cancelling downloads in software updates download panel
- Fixed incomplete downloads not automatically resuming on next LM run on Windows
- Fixed reveal button in downloads panel not working
- Fix menus and buttons sometimes having incorrect enabled state
- Fixed a crash when looking for software updates
- Fixed OS tab bar obscuring UI on macOS
- Updated link to help document
- Fixed typos in user facing strings
- Fixed incorrect link to forgotten password webpage
New features in FX License Manager v18.104.22.168:
- Added multiple installation info dialogue
- Disabled translations due to not all the content being translated
- Change "Products" tab in License Manager to "Licenses" to avoid duplication
- Provide de-auth instructions to user when corrupt licence occurs
- Automatically enable "Remember my details" button when "Auto login" is enabled
- Cycle between user name and password edit boxes when pressing tab in login dialog
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy