WiN x86 x64 | 651.06 KB
Check links: 09/07/2019 All links are alive!
jBridge is an application designed for bridging VST plugins (up to the 2.4 VST specification). Using inter-process communication mechanisms, it aims to make it possible to run 32bit plugins in 64bit hosts, 64bit plugins in 32bit hosts, or even bridging 32bit plugins to 32bit hosts, allowing to overcome the memory limitations of a single 32bit process, in this last case.
jBridge v1.3( changes from 1.2):
- Improved midi event handling.
- Improved automation events handling.
- Improved handling of files that fail to load as VST plugins.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Now supports plugins with up to 64 outputs by default.
- fixed crash that could happen when loading projects in v1.2.
- fixed crash on load with some plugins in v1.2.
- fixed crash with some plugins when saving data in v1.2
- internal compatibility option added for better handling of Waves shell plugins.
- now checks if all the related processes are running with the proper privileges and warns the user if needed.
- fixed missing dll problem with some plugins.
- no more false crash warning when a computer running "jbridged” plugins resumes from sleep/hibernation.
- Added new "legacy integrated mode” option, which is enabled for backward compatibility purposes. May need to be disabled in some hosts for automation to work.
- other minor fixes/enhancements.