DSP-Quattro 5.2.1 macOS
Team: TNT | 46 MB
Audio File Editing, AudioCD Mastering, Plug-in Hosting
A new application forged on its distinguished past.
Rebuilt from the bottom up for macOS Mojave (*), DSP-Quattro 5 stands on the foundation of its award-winning twenty-three year history, primed to carry on its tradition of excellence well into the future.
- 64 bit Audio and Graphic Engines
- Dozens of sample-based editing functions, including: linear phase Sample Rate Converter; phase locked Time Stretching and Frequency Shifting algorithms
- 64 bit Audio Units (AU) plugins for editing
- Advanced looping tool for building sample libraries
- For vinyl restoration, an astonishing built-in Declicking algorithm
- Exclusive AudioCD Layout waveform view provides programmable X-Fades in real time
- Burn Audio CD-ROMs and Import/Export DDP files
- Support for EAN/UPC, ISRC, PQ subcodes, CD-Texts and ID3 Tags
- Exports to iTunes Plus AAC M4A
- Supports ISRC codes on WAVE files
- Hosts 64 bit Audio Unit (AU) plug-ins, editing with sample accuracy and latency compensation
- Play AU Virtual Instruments via MIDI control
- DSP-Quattro can be used in live performance as a real time multi-effects processor or to play Virtual Instruments
Record Audio Files
- If markers are dropped while making a live recording, an Audio CD-ROM can be output in just a few seconds.
- The built-in Output Recorder writes to disc what you are listening to—in real time.
- v5 records to CAF unrestricted size audio files. File length is limited only by available hard disc capacity.
- DSP-Quattro can record direct to disc using 32 bit float sample precision. No conversion to 24 bit required when set to maximum quality.