Cockos REAPER v5.91 64 Bit Ked MAC
TEAM DDP | 4 June 2018 | 17.88 MB
REAPER is a complete digital audio production application for Windows and OS X, offering a full multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing and mastering toolset.
REAPER supports a vast range of hardware, digital formats and plugins, and can be comprehensively extended, scripted and modified.
* Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
* Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
* 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
* Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
* Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
* Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
* Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
* A whole lot more.
v5.91 - June 3 2018
+ Accessibility: improve keyboard navigation for control surface configuration
+ Accessibility: label AI properties sliders
+ FX: fix create shortcut for video processors
+ FX: fix truncated labels for insert chain actions
+ Guides: optionally do not draw horizontal guides when moving items
+ MIDI editor: update CC lane combo boxes when loading note names [t=207290]
+ MusicXML: fix memory error on musicXML import
+ MusicXML: import files with .musicxml extension as well as .xml
+ MusicXML: always import MusicXML files to built-in project MIDI, rather than file reference
+ ReaScript: add drag and drop receive support with gfx.getdropfile()/gfx_getdropfile()
+ ReaScript: allow deferred script execution to continue during modal windows triggered by MIDI
+ ReaScript: fix SnapToGrid() for slightly-offscreen points
+ ReaScript: StuffMIDIMessage() for control defers to process similar to a hardware MIDI event
+ ReaSurround: fix small UI positioning glitch
+ ReaSurround: fix memory leak
+ Render: fix $samplerate wildcard (uses render samplerate rather than audio device rate)
+ Routing: update affected tracks when adding hardware outputs en masse [t=207326]
+ Routing: repopulate channel selection list when track channel count changes
+ Snap: improve item quantize and stretch marker snap behavior near tempo markers [t=207162]
+ Stability: prevent deadlock when using SetObjectState() with certain state on track FX (SWS issue ID 992) [p=1992206]
+ VST: do not inform VST3 of track channel changes by default, allow override for all instances of a plug-in or per-instance with channel count
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD