Check links: 03/11/2020 All links are alive!
Recreate the sounds of the blues masters
Want to play the blues? Can't read music? No problem! This fun, accessible guide shows you how to play blues scales, chords, progressions, riffs, and solos. Learn about the structure of a blues song, including intros, turnarounds, and endings. Master the art of articulation, dynamics, and phrasing. From Delta blues and modern blues to blues rock, you'll see how to use today's guitars, amplifiers, and effects to play a wide variety of styles, with hands-on guidance on changing strings for when you really boogie down.
• Select the right guitar and accessories
• Learn the riffs and scales that define the blues
• Play solid blues rhythm or step out for a solo
• Explore acoustic and electric styles
• Perform common blues scales
• Learn song structures and improvise leads
• Follow the history of the blues
• Choose the best equipment to accentuate your sound
• Get to know legendary blues artists and albums
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD