With this new collaboration, BLEASS has distilled the phenomenal breadth and depth of Jordan’s musical knowledge and experience into an intuitive and inspirational synthesizer that has the flexibility to expand the creativity of each and every musician.
BLEASS SampleWiz 2 unleashes your sonic creativity and the power of your iPad or iPhone. With just a few swipes of your finger you can easily capture any sound and transform it into a playable, expressive, gorgeous-sounding synth voice.
BLEASS SampleWiz 2 fits in with your way of creating and performing too, with both standalone app and AUv3 plugin included. And as well as operating as an instrument, the plugin can be used as an effect, making it wonderfully easy to sample and resample from any other instrument or track within your host app.
BLEASS SampleWiz 2 includes a number of performance interfaces, and takes full advantage of MPE to enhance expressiveness and playability. Play using any of the different keyboard views – half-screen, full-screen or double-layer, or using BLEASS’ innovative full screen Wave Keyboard view.
Set the basic synth properties, such as voices, glide, MPE modulation targets, and arpeggiator.
- Adjust master volume and read current output level, including peaks.
- Switch between monophonic and polyphonic modes.
- Set note glide time, and enable or disable retriggering of ADSR envelopes when playing legato
- Configure and map mod wheel and MPE controllers (Slide and Pressure) to up-to two destinations each.
- Enable or disable arpeggiator, and configure its style and synchronisation settings.
Capture and edit samples and loop points, and configure the granular engine.
- In standalone mode, capture samples directly from your iPad’s or iPhone’s mic, or from an external soundcard if you have one connected.
- When used as an AUv3 plugin effect, record from any track the plugin is assigned to, whether the track is an external source or an AUv3 instrument such as BLEASS Alpha Synthesizer.
- Resample the current sound and performance – infinite sound modifications beckon!
- Visualise your samples and edit their start, end and loop points using the interactive waveform view.
- Trigger and play samples in a new way by tapping and dragging on the waveform view. Enable the Y PITCH button to control the pitch freely with the vertical position of your finger; also enable the SNAP button to have the pitch control lock to precise semitones.
- Reverse your samples, crop them, or modify their gain and pitch.
- Enable Granular or Cloud mode and configure the grain size, speed, turbulence, spread and position of the granular sample point.
Configure SampleWiz 2’s overdrive processor and multi-mode filter, and set up ADSR envelopes for amp and filter cutoff.
- Enable or disable the drive processor, and configure its strength and sound.
- Enable or disable the multi-mode filter. Choose from low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch modes.
- Set filter cutoff and resonance by touching and dragging in the filter cutoff visualisation.
- Set how strongly the filter cutoff envelope and keyboard tracking affect the filter cutoff frequency.
- Configure the amp and filter ADSR envelopes. Drag vertically in each segment of the envelope display to adjust the attack, decay, sustain and release. The resulting envelope shape is shown too.
BLEASS SampleWiz 2 has a pair of freely assignable LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) and a third ADSR envelope. Each source can be assigned to up-to two destinations.
- Select LFO waveforms – sine, triangle, saw up, saw down, square and sample-and-hold.
- Control LFO rate and offset, and how strongly it will impact its assigned destinations.
- Intuitive LFO visualisation gives easy understanding of what each is doing.
- Set up the additional assignable ADSR envelope, and configure mapping to up-to two destinations.
BLEASS’ unique Motion Sequencer generates rhythmic movement and repeating patterns of modulation values that can be assigned to any two modulation destinations.
- Enable or disable the Motion Sequencer, and create a sequence of modulation values.
- Configure the length and randomness of a sequence.
- Choose whether the Motion Sequencer syncs to your DAW, or steps through its pattern each time you trigger a note.
- Arp Reset determines whether the Motion Sequencer restarts or continues when the arpeggiator is enabled and a new chord is played.
- The Dispatch mode controls how the Motion Sequencer’s modulation will affect the voices of the synth. In Global mode, all voices are affected; in Notes mode, only the last-played note is affected.
- Snap Mode: Set whether the sliders used to define the sequence move freely or snap to fixed values.
Sweeten your sound and add some final polish with delay and reverb processors.
- Enable or disable delay processor.
- Configure delay type, speed, synchronisation, tone and mix.
- Toggle ping pong mode and control stereo width of the delay effect.
- Enable or disable reverb processor.
- Sculpt the sound and character of the reverb (Low Cut / Modulation rate / Modulation Amount / Roomsize / Length…)
- Set the shimmer pitch, delay time and amount to add a gorgeous, shimmering echoes within the reverb sound.
SampleWiz 2 v 1.2 offers some new improvements and new presets packs:
– audio bluetooth compatibility
– improved reverb effect
– improved preset management (search bar & favorites)
– sustain pedal support
– new preset packs by Sound of Izrael, Limited Audio Samples, Mika Tyyskä, The Sound Test Room & Jordan Rudess!
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (audio.tools) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy