Audiomodern Opacity II KONTAKT
KONTAKT | 4.90 GB
Opacity II is a boutique collection of Cinematic Guitar and professional six string performances that will work across Film, TV, Sound Design, Documentaries, Games, Film Trailers, Commercials and Contemporary Cinematic and Ambient music.
The library provides deeply manipulable guitar sounds that are endlessly diverse and expressive.
From nice & rich atmospheres, to percussive rhythms, beautiful harmonics, lead licks, phrases, sequence loops, ensembles, and shimmering stretched out atmospheres.
Created and performed by the Washington DC based duo Terre Grande, specializing on epic cinematic music and achieving a unique blend of sounds from the quietest moments of dawn, to the clashing loudness of a huge waterfall.
Terre Grande partner with Audiomodern to deliver a unique virtual instrument that is reflective of the amazing earth surrounding us. The unique playing style captured showcases the Electric guitar in its natural beauty, featuring percussive rhythms, beautiful phrases, lead licks, hammer hits, ensembles, and textured atmospheres.
ABOUT THE ENGINE
Hosted on a unique new engine that is aimed towards composition and in-studio performance providing maximum flexibility as a professional composition module.
The engine contains:
· 14 complete Sessions, plus three variations, where each session
· 4 groups of Loop performances and tonal elements such as Chords, Phrases, Sequences and Melodic Textures.
Each of the Sessions in Opacity contains multiple song sections/variations and
gives you the freedom to use any of the different parts of the sessions or
increase complexity by adding complimentary guitar parts.
Every element inside a Session is provided in a way that enables unlimited mix & match combinations to craft each Session in a different way. The Engine provides the ability for each sound/performance to be played as is, on loop mode and/or quantization mode for flexible performance.
New Performance Mode is included with four different guitar tones. This module sampler section now acts like a playable instrument for live playing.
You can apply the full array of effects to tweak each preset or even create and save your own patches. Beautiful patterns, sultry tones, emotive licks, phrases and a wealth of next level chords. A unique Collection of Professional six string performances that will work across multiple genres.
· Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility
· 6.2 Total GB of sounds (Compressed to 4.9 GB using NCW Lossless format)
· Rearrange into an endless number of configurations.
· Individual Effect Chain for each Group
· 14 Complete Sessions & more than 800 Loop performances.
· Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
· OPACITY runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 6.2.2 or higher.
· Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
· Windows 7 or later.
· At least 5 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 4 GB of free drive space.
· Stable internet connection for digital delivery and activation is required.
· Native Instruments software requires a minimum of OS X 10.10 or Windows 7.