The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for over 250 USB audio/MIDI interfaces, virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
The most powerful multi track audio and MIDI recording studio on Android with support for over 250 USB audio and MIDI interfaces (*), virtual instruments(*), editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more! Record your voice, guitar, piano or any other audio source or create beats and synth tracks using a piano roll or external MIDI keyboard.
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
• Mix-down to MP3
• Drum pattern track now behaves equally to other MIDI tracks: clips can be moved, trimmed, etc.
• Scroll in the drum pattern editor by swiping quickly.
• Splitting MIDI clips does not duplicate all events anymore but now makes a true split.
• The drum pattern and piano roll editors now show a light red background on areas outside of the clip.
• The stems (export to other DAW) dialog now has an option to append the track name instead of the track number.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy