QuikQuak Fusion Field v3.1.1 AU VST Mac OSX & VST PC | 3.64 MB
21st Feburary, 2011:
Fusion Field has been updated to version 3.11
* CPU optimisitions for computers with small cache
* Restored compatibility with OS 10.5.
Fusion Field is a smooth diffusion reverb that sits beautifully in a mix. A clean, unobtrusive sound with a natural falloff that floats and complements the source material perfectly. Designed to imitate complex, natural spaces, it is also very easy to use. The main 'cloud' display represents the reverb in terms of time and frequency, showing all the main parameters and EQ in a natural way. The reverberation can be dampened in the upper and lower frequencies, allowing soft sibilance and a graceful, lifting air to the sound.
Having very few controls does not hinder Fusion Field's usefulness. The dial ranges have been sloped to give the best sensitivity in useful regions, and the whole unit can create short snappy rooms, or vast time-suspended spaces, and anything in between.
* A clean stereo reverb, with an even decay.
* Completely new core engine based on delay free convolution.
* White-noise contruction for perfect diffusion at any sample rate.
* Intuitively linked Decay, Attack and Delay dials.
* Designed to represent many natural spaces, with minimal complexity.
* Cloud display representation for all time and frequency aspects.
This replaces the usually separate envelope and EQ displays with
one concise image, displaying frequency energy over time.
* Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
* Zero latency.
Shareflare.net/Uploaded.to/Letitbit.net/Depositfiles.com (use in USA)/Turbobit.net/FileAlliance.com (use in USA)/Rapidgator.net (use in USA)
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.