Changes in 1.30b1 (May 25 2020
Fix: preference: Limit Polyphony to one of any note number was causing a filter click on new/stolen note
Fix: SerumFX was latching on stop which could cause LFOs to become offset
Fix: Some on-screen help tooltips were displaying the wrong tip information
Fix: Flip Vertical was moving LFO Bus modulation assignments
Fix: Remove Modulations context menu item was not removing LFO Points on Windows
Fix: Alt key was not reacting on AAX Windows
Fix: In 1.29b9, graph curve handles were not drawing on X-Shaper / Remap graphs
Fix: Adjusting LFO 5-8 rate with notes playing was not reacting until new note
Fix: Updated Mix/Level image artwork
- Fix: Typing entry values for the new FX level knobs was responding in percentages instead of the dB range
- Fix: Drag modulators to LFO graph was flickering in some OS/DAW combinations
- Fix: Drag modulators to exactly LFO point (instead of X Y) was assigning (to another point) when it should do nothing
- Fix: typing negative values setting LFO rate in Hz mode would get accepted in some situations
- Fix: changing the preset browser filters/search could leave the previous row location in the list selected.
- Fix: modulated icon on numeric controls not drawing the indicator greyed when the mod source was unfocused
- Add: Improvements to LFO drag to point handling + cosmetics
- Add: Remove LFO modulation points checks if the bus is no longer used by points, and if so, removes the bus mod matrix entries
- Fix: remove point modulation mentioned above
- FIx: potential memory leak in bitmap loading additional memory footprint reduction
- Fix: potential issue in compressor circuit on preset load
- Fix: using "(no category)" filter in preset browser was not displaying presets
- Fix: wrong assignment for single LFO curve via right-click on Windows
- Fix: right-click pop-up menu for LFO points was offset if zoom not 100%
- Add: SerumFX now reloads oscillator states from songs (external load / not presets loaded internally).
1. Install Serum & SerumFX
2. Copy the patched plugins into your VST dir(s) and overwrite existing ones
3. Run Serum & enter a serial key
4. Run the script "Serum.ReadOnly.Fix-r4e.cmd"
With the applied Patch FiX, Serum won't be able to delete or blacklist your serial key.
Thanks to mono for his previous work!
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD