Udemy Read Music Notes Fast #5 - 22 Treble and Bass Clef Notes TUTORiAL
P2P | Jan 03 2017 | 53 MB
Increase your speed reading of 22 Treble & Bass Clef Notes - Whole Notes, Half Notes, Quarter Notes and Mixture of notes
This course will help you overcome all struggles as you go through the program moving from Beginners Level to Advanced Level in reading 22 Treble & Bass Clef Notes.
At the end of the course, you will be able to Read 22 Treble & Bass Clef Notes with Ease & with Increasing Speed.
If you are stuck at any Level of Speed, you can always go back to that lecture and practice until you gain confidence in that speed to move on!
You must use my Music Note Attack Method & not by rote memory or counting.
The method is also put into the procedure of the program so that you will have fun learning while increasing your speed in reading Music Notes.
1. There are 18 Speed Practice: Slow to Fast
2. There are many students test whereby students record themselves and check the accuracy of their notes reading afterwards in the speed practice.
This Reading Music Notes Fast Level 5 should sum up the 22 Note reading or Treble and Bass Clef notes.
In the past, I discovered that students were trying to do too many things when learning to read music. There are a lot of things that go into reading music like - reading music notes, reading rhythm, reading notes at different tempo, etc.
In this series, I have combined the reading music notes with reading speed, ie. reading notes at different tempo. I purposely created the course in this way:
1. Get people to read music notes using music note attack, and not by rote or memory.
2. Get people to read 22 music notes ACCURATELY
3. Get people to read 11 Treble Clef notes with accuracy & speed up the tempo
4. Get people to read 11 Bass Clef notes with accuracy & speed up the tempo
5. And now only in Level 5, we have combined Treble and Bass Clef notes together to read with increasing speed and accuracy.
In the traditional method of teaching, I see that there is not a path to help people to overcome the struggles of reading music notes. Students jumped right to #5 in reading music notes without going through #1 to #4. That's why many students hated reading music notes, and got frustrated.
So this program had filtered out all the frustrations and the program is built into the procedure such that students attack the music notes in a systematic & thorough way using my 'music note attack' method. You need to go through the video lectures and the method does not require counting at all, thus 'attack'. It requires your visual intuitive learning with the brain absorbing the learning. You can read music notes just like you call out the names of your friends without trying to remember their names.
I want to congratulate students who have come to this far and I welcome you into the course.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD: