Links update: 21/12/2020
Inspired by a legendary 4 voice Japanese analogue synthesizer from the late 1970s, 'J4' also includes an extremely comprehensive sequencer.
'J4' features 2 different sets of samples - one set recorded 'DI', with a NEVE style pre-amp/eq and boutique valve mixer at 48khz/24 bit. The second set uses the same method, but has also been recorded to brand new 'old-stock' tape at 15ips on a Studer A807 quarter inch reel-to-reel recorder
* J4 is a collaboration between Tronsonic and Synthmagic
- Single Oscillator Analogue style synth with 6 Waveforms, a Sub Square Wave Oscillator and Noise Generator.
- Over 320 presets
- 2 different sample sets (one DI, one taped)
- Syncable 16 step sequencer system with Filter, Resonance, Velocity and Chord sequencer
- Syncable Arpeggiator
- Syncable main LFO and VCF S/H LFO
- Overdrive function via relationship between 'Volume' and 'Level' controls.
- Sub LFO
- Dual Polarity Keytrack
- Unison, Portamento and Mono mode
- 4 Voice or Full Polyphony
- Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel routing system
- Delay, high quality 'Mixbus' Compressor, 'Tape Compressor' Ensemble and choice of 3 Reverbs.
- Kontakt: 5.2.1
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD