Tree Samples Evolution Stratosphere v1.1.61 KONTAKT UPDATE
SYNTHiC4TE | Sept 17 2017 | 90 MB
When we introduced our line of guitar sample libraries in 2008, it represented a stunning leap forward in sampled guitar realism. Today, you'll find the Evolution line of guitars and basses in final productions of numerous movie and television scores, trailers, games, even pop hits. Evolution Stratosphere represents the fifth generation of the Evolution guitar engine and incorporates refinements that provide unparalleled realism and more intuitive play.
We just released a round of free updates for all our Evolution guitar libraries (including Evolution Mandolin).
The new versions bring these libraries up to speed with our newest Evolution Hollowbody Blues library--the most noticeable addition being our new line of guitar cabinet models, covering rare, vintage, and modern cabs. We left the legacy cabinets accessible to maintain compatibility, but these new cabinet models are definitely worth trying out!
- Separate spring reverb effect module which features 11 spring reverb tanks to select from. New line of guitar cabinets, including modern and classic guitar cabs.
- Added chord mode selection keys for on-the-fly chord mode switching.
- New "Velocity to strum speed", "velocity to strum distance", and "strum velocity decay" settings for downstroke/upstroke strum keys.
- Adjustable legato volume.
- "Sixteenth Note Slide" articulation added.
- Improved automatic chord algorithm.
- Improved dynamic memory mode for additional memory saving, and minor CPU efficiency improvements.
- Strumming pattern sync issues when holding a pattern for multiple bars. The strumming pattern system also needs many improvements in terms of a latching mode for automatic pattern triggering as well as more editing capabilities in general.
- With more and more settings available, we need better organization to make them quicker to find.
- Some library-specific changes needed, such as increasing the volume range of the velocity layers in Evolution Sitardelic and removing unwanted harmonics in several of Evolution Steel String's legato samples.
Here's the plan moving forward. We've begun revamping some of the internal workings (which will probably include some UI changes) of the Evolution guitar engine with these goals in mind:
- Each library will use the same exact resources file, allowing us to easily release more frequent updates for our Evolution series.
- Strumming pattern playback/editing and chord system improvements.
- Settings organized, possibly into multiple sections--for example, one section dedicated to the keyboard mapping, including being able to remap the effect keys.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD