TouchOSC v1.9.11 for Android
Android | 1.13 MB
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
- Updated for modern Android SDK
- Updated prompt for permissions
- Updated about screen with helpful links
- Updated icon
- Fixed display of local IP address
- Fixed settings screen corruption after device rotation
- Fixed warning dialogs forcing layout rotation
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD