|Three-Body Tech Heavier7Strings 1.2.1 WIN 1.1.4 macOS
P2P | Win 1.2.1 /macOS 1.1.4 + Library | 187MB/130MB + 9.51GB
Links update: 19/06/2019
Heavier7Strings is a seven-stringed metal-style virtual guitar instrument with effect rack and MIDI pattern library.
Self-made sampler to perform direct disk read and fade-out on read timeout.
Built-in DSP to provide tone adjustment functions, such as:
random timbre and envelope change atop of recorded RR;
timbre change on pitch bend, pitch shift and vibrato;
digitally emulated string tension, resonance, tone knob and pickup switch.
Vibrato by sample-based LFO that are adjustable on both frequency and depth.
Automatic determination on string/fret board position and up/down picking.
Trigger complete strumming by part of composing notes.
Trigger power chord from root note.
"True doubling": two guitar playing with individual RR state and randomly disturbed note playing time.
The Heavier7Strings includes a production-level effect rack that has following features:
Commonly used modules: AMP, Cabinet, Overdrive, Screamer, Flanger, Ping-Pong Delay, etc.
Modules can be freely-assembled.
AMP works in 2-8x super sampling to avoid high frequency aliasing.
16 AMP styles from heavy metal to clean sound.
66 Cabinet factory IRs (impulse response) including various speakers and mics.
User customizable cabinet IRs via wav files.
At most four IRS can be mixed with different delay, volume and phasing.
Heavier7Strings contains a number of 200 predefined MIDI patterns together with effect rack configuration. The style of these patterns ranged from metal, rock, pop, clean and non-rhythmic noise and ambient sounds. All these patterns can be dragged into host DAWs, and users can define their own patterns by MIDI clip.
Minimum system requirements:
Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon 64, with SSE3 or higher
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ,32 or 64 bit
SSE3 or higher
10GB free hard drive space
VST 32bit, VST 64bit, AAX (AudioUtopia) 64bit on Windows
VST 32bit on Cakewalk Sonar 8.5
• Made sounds from AMP and Cabinet modules more similar with those of 1.1.X series.
• Fixed occasional bad sound in some sound cards.
• Added two new effect modules: HammerMetal and MainTank, which are both distortion modules.
• Reduced latency of AMP and Cabinets modules.
• Improved sound quality of AMP and Cabinets by refined resampling algorithm on convolver kernels.
• Fixed a bug induced in 1.1.5 that different sample rate causes different amount of distortion for AMP module.
1) Install or ReInstall
2) At the first start, specify the path to the library folder, by default in the distribution - Three-Body Tech - Heavier7Strings \ Library \ h7s_samples. When you restart it will not be necessary.
Extract Library to folder
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.