Swar Systems SwarPlug 4 Bundle v4.5.0 [Mac (U2B) / Win]
macOS: 2.2 GB | Windows: 2 GB
SwarPlug is a plugin that will work on most DAWs. It features an ever increasing number of instruments (over 80 so far), each with a large quantity of MIDI loops that you can audition and simply drag & drop on your tracks, to achieve something genuinely sounding in instants.
• Over 80 perfectly sampled Indian instruments
• Customisable mapping of playing areas with specific parameters settings
• Multi-mic fader (for ML instruments)
• MPE support
• Cross-Legato mode for seamless cross-fading pitch bendings
• Scales customisation with semitone tuning
• Modulations panel with large array of modulation possibilities
• Buses and effect
• and much more...
The bundles includes:
• SwarPlug 4 plugin.
• ML Packs 1 to 6.
We are happy to inform you we have just released a new SwarPlug update that has the following main enhancements:
• LIBRARY pane loops now play at host tempo, and the exact duration of the loop in beats at that tempo is automatically calculated. You can change this number of beats to fit your requirements and then the dragged loop will fit exactly within that.
• added a DRONES category in the instrument browser dialog and moved all 10 tanpuras there
• fixed a crash when using SPEED button on Windows
• MPE support
• Moved SPEED and RANDOM(NESS) knobs to the FX pane. SPEED knob was often mistaken as Portamento Time, when it's actually a time-stretching option, only useful for specific samples that are rhythmical
We have also taken particular care in customizing the default preset of each of the 80+ instruments. Not only the sound quality, but also the layout of its different playing styles, so that loops created for an instrument will work on similar instruments.
The clearest example is for Tanpuras, where all 10 available tanpuras have now their strings mapped exactly in the same way, which makes it very simple to drag a loop and audition it with different instruments to select the one we prefer. Another example is for Sitar, Sarod, Surbahar that are now mapped similarly and can therefore share the same loops.
Of course, we don't want to mess up your existing projects, so the tracks created earlier should still load their original preset. You can also select it in the presets drop-down, starting with "00".
Finally, we have also put in efforts to improve the quality of loops available for each instrument and also added for some. Tanpuras, for instance now have long loops in each possible pitch, different first note (Pa or Ma) and in different playing styles (gap after first string, after last string, etc...). This makes it extremely easy to create a tanpura track for your project.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD