|Spectrasonics RMX Software update 1.9.9c WiN
THE PIRATE l SIZE: 21.88 MB
Stylus RMX Xpanded is an award-winning, industry standard groove-based virtual instrument plug-in. Stylus RMX Xpanded is the first product to offer the combined power of Groove Control® with Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine (S.A.G.E.™) technology giving users dramatic control over groove production and performance.
Spectrasonics’ in-house development team created the instrument from the ground up, with dozens of innovative features including the ground-breaking Time Designer®, Chaos Designer®, a completely redesigned multi-page user interface, a legendary core library of sounds, all with a focus
on realtime groove creation and performance. RMX quickly became and remains an industry standard tool of most top composers and music producers.Xpanded and Xpandable
Stylus RMX Xpanded now includes all five Spectrasonics “S.A.G.E. Xpanders”, bringing the total number of included grooves/sounds to nearly 10,000. The RMX platform has huge third-party library support with hundreds of available titles and can also can be expanded with REX files – which opens the door for musicians to utilize their own audio loops within the powerful S.A.G.E. Environment.
2.0 GHz or higher processor
2GB RAM minimum, 4GB or higher recommended
USB2 Port, Broadband internet connection or Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
15GB of free hard drive space
Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS or AAX capable host software
Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows
Includes the following features and fixes:
• Fixes issues with host automation parameters in Logic Pro 10.5
• Fixes intermittent crash when opening saved Logic Pro X projects on macOS 10.15
• Fixes bug where grooves in user libraries were not listed in alphabetical order when SAGE was on an APFS drive
Also includes these features...
• Groundbreaking ability to rearrange audio loops in RMX into different time signatures in real-time!
• Create instant Pattern Variations for any groove, with smart algorithms based on musical rules
• Groove Lock™ any RMX groove to another RMX groove’s feel
• Groove Lock™ to external MIDI files
• ‘Simplify’ control alters the pattern complexity of any RMX loop
• Strengthen or Loosen the feel of any groove.
• Browse core library in real-time with any time signature, feel or variation
• Time Shift can rush, drag or offset the groove in milliseconds or rhythmic
• Grid Quantize and Swing controls
• Factory Groove Lock templates library includes legendary Akai MPC,
SP-1200, TR-808/909, Latin, Blues, New Orleans, Breakbeat, Jazz feels
• Make your own library of Time Designer Presets with your own REX or MIDI Files.
• Time Designer works with Third Party and User REX/RMX libraries too
• Greatly expands creative potential of any RMX user’s existing library, with unlimited useful variations
• New online Time Designer video tutorials show production techniques with the new features
CUSTOM SUITE MANAGEMENT
• New Edit Buffer suite that acts as a temporary work area for editing and managing Custom Suites and Groove Menus.
• The Edit Buffer suite is saved with the host session for later recall.
• Elements inside the Edit Buffer suite and be renamed and reordered.
• Elements inside custom suites can be deleted.
• Elements can be added to any Custom Suite by right-clicking on "Add".
NEW FX UNITS FROM OMNISPHERE INCLUDED
• Formant Filter: Adds characteristics of the human vocal tract by chaining a narrow set of bandpass filters, set at specific frequencies, which reflect the formants of the human voice.
• Smoke Amp: An amp/speaker simulator with a full set of amplifier controls, speaker combinations and modeled versions of several classic guitar amplifiers.
• Ultra Chorus: A 'lush’ custom chorus, with a very dense, rich character
compared with standard Chorus units.
• Retro-Phaser: A vibey sounding vintage Phaser, with more features than the EZ-Phaser and a dedicated page for tone shaping.
• Retro-Flanger: A vibey sounding vintage Flanger, with more features than the original Flanger and a dedicated page for tone shaping.
• Chorus Echo: Inspired by the classic Roland Chorus-Echo units from the 1970s, this unit combines both analog-style delay and chorusing, but includes new features, like stereo width control and a dedicated ‘Dirt’ control for a more gritty sound.
• Host Sync: The Host Sync Button enables RMX to sync with the transport controls in the host. When the Play button is activated in the host, all Host Synced Parts in RMX will also begin playing. The song position of the host is also synchronized to RMX when Host Sync is enabled.
• Groove Menu Mode Keyboard Display: In the Browser, when setting a Part to Groove Menu Mode, a keyboard display will show up next to the elements in the Suite.
• Making a selection in the Trigger Mode menu now sets the mode for all parts. To change the Trigger Mode just for the current Part, hold the Option/Alt key while selecting the desired Mode.
• Buzz Attenuation: New Chaos Page switch lowers the volume of the Buzz effect.
• New Automation system that works like Omnisphere and Trilian.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.