Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 10 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 10 and above.
If you are looking for a course that will show you how you can Create, Record and Edit Your Own Music in Ableton Live 10 then this is the course for you!
What is this Ableton Live 10 Course all about?
In this course you will gain a deep understanding of Ableton Live 10 and how to learn the tools and processes to create, record and edit your own music.. You'll learn the beauty and the power of this software that's used by professional producers today.
This course will cover such topics as :
• Understanding the Basics of Ableton Live 10
• Recording and Editing MIDI
• Recording and Editing Audio
• Creating your own Beats
• Drums Racks and Instrument Racks
• Synths, Simpler and Sampler
• MIDI Effects such as the Arpeggiator
• Audio Effects such Compression and EQ,
• and Much More.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD