Singomakers Ethnic Psytrance WAV REX
WAV REX | 1.46 GB
'Ethnic Psytrance' by Singomakers brings you a fresh bunch of unique Psytrance samples and live recorded ethnic instruments. All instruments included are original and from different parts of the world reflecting the ethnic culture of different regions.
Instruments include the Australian didgeridoo, the African udu drum and djembe, the Swiss hang drum, and an Altai Jew's harp. You'll also find some energized shaman chants voiced by an artist with a unique technique of throat singing.
The unique ethnic instruments and voices were recorded and then specially adapted for Dance music. They're not only ideal for Psytrance but can be used for EDM, House, Trap or Techno too.
A minimum of treatments was used in order to leave all the beauty of sound and melody to convey the energy and feelings from the musician playing them. Wet versions presented in the pack are only those loops that were used in the demo track.
• 24-Bit Samples
• 140 BPM
• 71 Didgeridoo Loops
• 25 Didgeridoo Modulations
• 46 Jew's Harp Loops
• 69 Djembe Loops
• 12 Hang Drum Loops
• 32 Udu Drum Loops
• 53 Shamanic Voices (21 Dry, 32 Wet)
• 46 Bass Loops
• 41 Synth Loops
• 21 Miscellaneous Ethnic Loops
• 92 Drum Loops (Including 38 Full Drum Loops, 39 Top Loops, 15 Drum Fills)
• 176 One-Shots (Including 15 Big Toms, 15 Crashes, 46 Ethnic Instruments, 30 Hi-Hats, 20 Kicks, 30 Miscellaneous Percussions, 20 Snares)
• 508 REX2 Files
• 76 SFX
• 100% Royalty-Free
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD