Schoeps Double MS v1.0 MacOSX Incl Patched and Keygen
DATE : 2019.02.14 | NUMBER : R2R-7683 | SiZE : 3.32 MB
PLATFORM : MacOSX - AU/VST3
This plugin is calibrated for the SCHOEPS Double M/S Microphone, but it will also work with any other Double M/S Mic Setup. It will provide optimal results only on tracks that have been recorded with a 3-microphone (Double M/S) setup.
The SCHOEPS "Double MS Tool" plugin decodes the three signals of the Double MS system. It creates a 5.0 Surround signal on the basis of three microphone signals.
The plugin enables customized, intuitive decoding on a realtime WYSIWYG basis.
With the plugin the spatial and timbral fidelity of the resulting 5.0 Surround signal can be optimally achieved.
- Easy decoding of the Double MS microphone signals to Stereo or Surround
- Intuitive, realtime WYSIWYG control of the virtual microphone parameters including polar pattern, offset angle, rotation and gain
- Realtime display of the virtual microphone patterns in a coloured polar plot window
- Increase or decrease the gain of the diffuse sound which is extracted from the signals by an a adaptive algorithm
- Enhance spatial impression by increasing the amount of decorrelation of the extracted diffuse sound Improve the front/back localization by a high cut filter and a delay on the rear outputs
Here are the gifts for MacOSX users, all plugs not protected by PA-Layer
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD