RAW, GRITTY AND MENACING!
AQUIVER delivers 1300 powerful, deep and soaring granular sounds.
It is powered by a custom granular engine that can play hundreds of small grains of audio with no huge CPU impact.
AQUIVER is ideal for movie scoring, underscore and futuristic sound design.
It features realtime recording of knob movements, a FX engine with bread-and-butter effects and a unique lock switch. Using that, you can skip through instruments while locking the current settings in place. Perfect for trying out different sounds without loosing the current knob and effect settings.
All the parameters of the effects section can be modulated in realtime with one knob as well.
You can randomize effects and edit motion knob recordings in detail using tables.
What's new in Aquiver v1.2? - You'll get 300 brand-new instruments (now 1300 instruments in total).
- New Sweeps, Braams, Vocoded and Orchestral sounds.
- Precise editing of each knob motion recording.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1300 preset instruments
- strings, noises, sweeps, textures, atmospheres and soundscapes
- chords, braams, drones, guitars, pads, pianos, vocal fx and wind sounds
- powerful granular engine
- effects section with filter, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb
- all effect settings can be modulated via one effect knob in realtime
- grain control: flux, spray, smooth, shift, detune and transpose
- realtime knob movement recording for interesting patterns
- lock button to switch sounds without loosing current settings
- retrig button for retriggering knob movement recordings
- forward / backward knob movement playback
- effects randomization
- detailed motion knob editing via tables
- low CPU and memory footprint
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy