VK-1 Viking Synthesizer gives you the authentic classic analog synthesizer experience. It's a monophonic synth with three oscillators and a 4 pole ladder filter. Add to this plenty of modulation and control voltage capabilities and you get a timeless synth design.
All parameters in Viking have been modeled from real analog hardware, from the oscillator waveforms, to the filter, to the envelopes. Try it out. The proof is in the sound.
- Road tested analog!
Product Description: Oscillators
At the heart of VK-1 are three adjustable wave oscillators. The continuously variable waveform knob gives the oscillators a unique sound that can't be achieved with the fixed waveforms found in most synths. A noise oscillator provides three types of noise, one specifically modeled after classic hardware.
Two modulation busses and an LFO provide flexible modulation capabilities.
Most virtual analog synthesizers miss out on one of the most important aspects on analog synthesis, control voltage. Numerous individual CV inputs as well as CV inputs into the modulation busses means that everything in the synth can be controlled by CV from other devices in the rack.
The filter is a classic transistor ladder filter modeled meticulously. Two DSP varieties are available allowing for a cleaner sound or once with a bit more bass. The number of poles is adjustable for a wider range of filter sounds. The drive can be adjusted to control the amount of distortion.
All of Viking's controls can be automated making it one of the most flexible synths in Reason.
Viking features state of the art analog modeling technology:
- VK-1's oscillators have been measured from hardware
- VK-1's oscillators have drift and jitter
- VK-1's oscillators use advanced techniques to avoid aliasing
- VK-1's filters are nonlinear ZDF with 4x oversampling
- VK-1's envelopes have been matched to hardware
New in version 1.5
- Zero Delay Feedback filters with 4x oversampling and improved resonance
- More accurately measured oscillator waveforms
- Better anti-aliasing throughout the signal path
- Envelopes more closely matched to hardware
- Filter resonance compensation control
- Classic analog synth knobs
- 50 Synthwave patches by eXode
- Warning: Your mixes will sound fatter. In all seriousness, you may not want this if you are in the middle of a project or need to reproduce old projects.
- Warning: VK-1 now uses more CPU. Don't upgrade if you don't have a fairly recent computer. But it is worth it.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy