QuikQuak Pitchwheel v5.2.0 Incl Keygen
WiN | 5.1MB
Real-time pitch and timbre
The Pitchwheel plug-in freely alters the pitch and timbre of a sound in real-time. It has a large, easy to use dials and simple parameters making it a fast and creative effect unit. It can give fine tuning control from fractions of a semi-tone to huge multi-octave pitch swings.
* Accurately changes the pitch of a sound.
* Change the timbre of a sound.
* Pitch spin, and twist samples about while keeping tempo steady.
* Superior pitch shifting - great frequency stability and transient accuracy, with low latency and CPU usage.
* 46ms (at 44k) latency - amazing response time for a high quality wideband pitch shifter.
* Envelope/Formant fixing to remove the 'chipmunk' effect from vocals.
* MIDI controllable with multi-octave adjustments, and fine wheel detuning.
* 8 note chords for creating easy vocal harmonies and effects.
* Unique inertia settings for springy vibrato effects, and wild pitch swings.
* Easy to use - ideal for experimental and live performances.
* 48+ semitone pitch range.
* Resizable GUI.
8 note chords can be played through MIDI, allowing harmonies to be constructed easily from the audio input.
The user pointer acts as a desired pitch change, and the actual pitch is produced by gravity and inertia controls. Pitchwheel moves towards the desired pitch at sample accuracy, enabling nice transitions without stepping artifacts. A DJ turntable feel can be created with some play, but the difference here is that the tempo remains the same, so your track can go on without sequence timing changes.
You can of course use it static, and with the timbre wheel you can alter the character of a voice completely.
The stereo image is kept intact on all pitches, without movement across the channels.