Puremagnetik Clusters v1.0.1 VST AU WiN OSX
Team DECiBEL | 29.4MB
Clusters | Harmonic Tremolo Shaper
Clusters is a creative modulation tool that shapes incoming audio to dynamically pulsate, shimmer and fluctuate. It uses a traditional tremolo signal path that can be augmented with ring modulation, frequency band shifting and animation controls.
The Flux control modulates the tremolo amount. This produces dynamically changing waveforms that modulate the amplitude of the incoming audio. Turn it up for complex and interesting syncopations and rhythmic variations.
Turn the tremolo into ring modulation. Overclock multiplies the tremolo rate up to a factor of ten. Use it to create harmonics, interesting overtones, additional voices and sidebands.
Crossover & Animation
The Crossover frequency splits the incoming audio into two distinct signal paths. The lower signal path modulates at half speed, slightly out of phase with the higher signal path. This produces nuanced motion within the audio - two parts moving together but at slightly fluctuating speeds.
The Animation control further modifies this behavior by modulating the crossover frequency. This effect creates everything from subtle phasing to more drastic experimental effects.
- Tremolo effect with multiple modulation options
- Frequency crossover for band-splitting modulation
- Tremolo waveform shaping and ring modulation
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
- Includes a collection of factory presets
- OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
- Audio Units or VST compatible audio host