The drum samples on this compilation is not for the faint of heart, nor for the weak wristed. Joe Barresi has produced and worked as a sound engineer for a diverse group of hard-hitting rock and punk bands such as Judas Priest, Kyuss, Bad Religion, and Rancid.
So he knows how to make it loud and proud. Enlisting the skin skills of Bobby Jazombek (Halford, Spastic Link) and MIDI trickery of Pat Wilson (Weezer, The Special Goodness), he recorded 70 gigs of the hardest hitting drum samples and MIDI grooves ever collected on a sample library.
Evil Drums sample library was recorded at his Barresi's favorite drum rooms on Neve consoles, with a Studer analog tape machines, and a secret blend of mic preamps, equalizers, and compressors. He captured the power of 6 full drum kits, 6 additional kicks, and 6 more snares some with as many as 250 velocity levels, so you know this has got some devilishly loud hits just dying to be used.
Let Joe Barresi's expertise as a man behind the consoles give your next project a sonic shot in the arm. In this case, Evil will make you say "Good God!"
Platinum Samples Joe Barresi Evil Drums for BFD Specifications:
* System Requirements
* Fxpansion BFD v1.5.46 (free upgrade from v1.0)
* Windows platform: 1 GHz Pentium III or Athlon XP, 1 GB of RAM
* Mac OSX platform: Appler PowerMac G4, OSX 10.4, 733 MHz (G4 1.2 GHz recommended), 1 GB of RAM
* DVD drive (for installation)
* 24-74 GB of free hard disk space (separate drive recommended)
Platinum Samples Joe Barresi Evil Drums for BFD Features:
* More than 70 gigs of drum samples.
* Up to 250 velocity levels on certain drums
* Producer has worked with Hole, Bauhaus, Fu Manchu, Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss, and more.
* Drums played by Bobby Jazombek (Halford, Spastic Ink)
* MIDI grooves performed by Pat Wilson (Weezer, The Special Goodness)
* Pork Pie
* Drum Workshop
* Zildjian/Noble & Cooley,