Nektar Bolt v1.0 CE
TEAM V.R | 23 Dec 2018| 19.19 MB
Bolt is Nektar's first foray into the world of virtual instruments. It employs a new form of synthesis with unique sonic character and intuitive user interface.
Bolt enables a different and fast approach to sound design with an unusually organic and warm sonic character. Harmonics Synthesis generates and shapes the sound directly in the oscillator: It doesn't require the dedicated filter section typically found on subtractive synthesizers. By turning just one knob, a wave's shape can be changed from dark and subtle to bright and overtone-rich.
Harmonics Synthesis is based on the MSO (multi sine oscillator) concept by Professor Dr. Udo Zoelzer of Helmut Schmidt University in Hamburg, Germany. Mr Zoelzer is a scientist with decades of experience in digital signal processing and a passion for audio and synthesis. Over the last two years, the university and Nektar have collaborated on developing MSO into a full-blown synthesis engine.
• Unique new Harmonics Synthesis
• 4 oscillators (2 main, 2 sub)
• White noise generator per oscillator
• Unison Voice Double: Stack up to 4 instances
• Frequency modulation (FM)
• X-Mod: cross-modulation
• Overdrive stage for each oscillator
• ADSR envelope per oscillator
• 1 Modulation envelope generator
• 3 LFOs (13 waveforms & MIDI sync)
• 4 modulation targets per source (LFO 1-3, Mod EG)
• 4 FX processors: EQ, Chorus, Delay & Reverb
• Support for multiple sample rates
• Automatic 2-stage protection limiter
• Up to 16 voice polyphony
• Poly and mono modes
• 500+ Factory and Artist patches included
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD