Native Instruments Massive X v1.3.0 AU VST + Massive X Factory Library v1.3.0 MacOSX
VST/AU | 939MB
Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
1.3.0 — 2020-05-19
• MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, VST Plug-ins in this version. MASSIVE X
requires an AVX compatible CPU to install and run. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is
a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
• ADDED Parameter Readouts: Values are now shown below/above the parameters, including
• ADDED Custom Noise Samples: External samples in various file formats and sample rates
can now be loaded into the Noise section
• ADDED Embedded Noise Samples: Custom noise sample/-s that are saved with the preset
are embedded into the preset file
• ADDED Noise One Shot mode: In one shot mode noise samples are only played once. One
shot mode can be accessed through the Voice section in the Noise generator drop-down
• ADDED Noise Keytracking mode: Added an option to the Noise section to enable
keytracking for sample playback
• ADDED 50 new Noise Samples (25 Loops and 25 One Shots)
• FIXED Massive X crashed on instantiating in Logic Pro X 10.5
• FIXED Some 3rd party Massive Presets were instantiating Massive X
• FIXED Massive X was indicating some presets as modified (with asterisk) when no
changes were made
• FIXED Colors of Noise & Wavetables headers in the menus in Dark Mode
• KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix:
update to FL Studio 20.6 or higher
• KNOWN ISSUE Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X
is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view
• KNOWN ISSUE When dropping a preset on to the Massive X GUI, the preset will load in
all instances of the plugin
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (shlyapa.org) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy