Meta Music Tag Editor Audio Metadata v1.8.5 MacOSX
TNT | 04 July 2018 | 12.24 MB
Meta is a complete tool that helps you manage your digital music collection. It allows for easily editing audio metadata (tags) such as a song's artist, title, album, artwork, etc…
• Supported Formats:
- Audio files: .mp3 .mp4 .m4a .flac .ogg .oga .opus .speex .wav .aiff
- Metadata: ID3v1, ID3v2.3/v2.4, APE, MP4, Vorbis, INFO Tags.
- Straightforward, native user interface that follows macOS' Standards.
- Batch Editing: Apply changes to a selection of files at once.
- Preview audio and artworks without leaving Meta, using Quick Look.
- Perform string transformations.
- Find and replace text, or regular expressions.
- Rename files, extract tags from file names, or even create directories by specifying metadata patterns.
- Easily set or export album artworks using drag & drop.
- Adjust artworks (scale, crop, compress) either on demand, or automatically upon adding new artwork, to keep your audio files size to a minimum.
…and there's more:
- Generate track number sequences: just choose an index and increment, and Meta will do the rest.
- Batch cut/copy/paste metadata: very useful in-app, and to exchange data with Numbers or Excel spreadsheets as CSV.
- Take advantage of handy file operations, in-app (move, delete, open with, reveal in finder, etc…)
- Utility popovers that help you edit long text (lyrics, comments), BPM (tap tempo), or dates so you don’t have to worry about what format to use.
• iTunes Friendly:
Add selected tracks to iTunes, or refresh their metadata once edited in Meta.
Optionally get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes’s database.
• Meta’s Interface can be Customised:
View Configurations allow you to define lists of tags you want to view/edit.
You can then quickly switch between configurations, depending on your needs (for example: common, advanced, sorting, podcast-related, etc…)
• Fast, Clean, and Reliable:
Edits are instantaneous. Any changes can easily be undone.
And most of all, Meta is powered by Taglib: a well-tested, open-source tagging engine.
We’re dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. If you want to contribute to making Meta even better, get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @meta4mac. Happy Tagging!
What's New Version 1.8.4
Introducing Cover Finder!
Simply click on the magnifying glass icon in the new artwork toolbar, or choose Edit > Artwork > Find Artwork… to see it in action.
- New Cover Finder! (In-app purchase)
- New handy artwork toolbar
- macOS 10.10 is now the required minimum system version to run Meta
- Whitespace is now trimmed from both ends of strings, when batch-pasting
- Fixed a buggy animation on macOS 10.13
- Fixed a crash when passing a null URL to the tag engine
- Removed the 'Clear iTunes Tracks on delete' feature, because it wasn't functioning properly and no reliable solution could be found
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD