Maize Soft Maize Sampler 2 v2.5.4
Sampler | 59.2mb
Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments. The last version shared here that I can find is version 2.4.2. The following are some highlighted features:
- Standalone Windows and Mac OS X editor application (32 and 64bit).
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- VST and Audio Unit player plug-in generation (32 and 64bit).
- What you see is what you get player GUI editor
- Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
- Support up to 32 audio output channels
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD