Learning Electric Guitar in 5 Months: The Fastest Way to Learn to Play Electric Guitar (Audio Access Included)
English | ISBN-13 : 979-8696162027 | 459 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 168 MB
Learn to play electric guitar in only 5 months and 20 lessons.
This book is an amazing resource for newbies and veterans a like.
Over 250 audio examples to download for free.
Practice exercises for muscle memory and dexterity.
Techniques taught include alternate picking, arpeggios, sweep picking, string skipping, legato, hammer on, pull off, vibrato, slide, palm mute, string bending, and rhythm and solo guitar.
Everything you need to know about playing guitar is in this book from basic music theory to electric guitar playing techniques.
• How do I hold the guitar?
• What are chords and scales, how are they formed?
• What are the meanings of terms and signs in music?
• What are the playing techniques on the electric guitar?
• How can I play solo guitar or rhythm guitar?
You will find the answers to all of these questions and more in this book.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD