Klanghelm MJUC variable-tube compressor v1.4.1 WiN-OSX MERRY XMAS
SYNTHiC4TE | MERRY XMAS | 52 MB
MJUC is the most effortful Klanghelm plugin to date. It took almost two years of extensive, dare I say "excessive", research and development. To create MJUC I've researched and analyzed each and every variable-mu* implementation I could get my hands on to get the best of tube compression into a single processor. In order to do the diversity of this compression topology justice, three different models have been built.
These are kind of a time travel though the history of tube compression to capture the essence of each generation. Each model has its own dedicated signal path and dedicated control set. If desired you can tweak the overall tone and saturation of each model with the unique TIMBRE and the DRIVE control. DRIVE controls the load of the input and output transformers as the saturation of the tube gain stages, if applicable. The TIMBRE extends MJUC's use as a tone shaping device.
MJUC is the first Klanghelm plugin, that's built with the help of a new framework. That's brings a lot of new usability features such as GUI-resizing, AB-ing and a feature-rich platform independent preset browser with save/copy/paste/save-as-default functionality. Furthermore it's possible to tweak the knob behavior, enable tooltips, show/hide value labels and more. All these features will find their way to the existing Klanghelm plugin as soon as possible
12/16/19 version 1.4.1
- in a user default preset GUI size is now being recalled too
12/16/19 version 1.4.0
- Automation fixes and improvements to ensure coherent behavior across all plugin formats and hosts
- tweaked value displays (e.g. SCF now shows "DRY" when set to minimum)
- further minor performance improvements
- MJUC (esp. VST3) can't blow up anymore in case it's accidentally fed with veeery hot signals
- fixed a potential crash when saving a user preset and the UserPresets folder contained non-xml or broken xml-files