Kinetic Brass Plus
Create Sophisticated Patterns with No Musical Theory Training Necessary.
With Kinetic, you get the entire brass section in one instrument (Trumpets, French Horns, Trombones and Tubas). You get a separate timeline for each section. Each timeline contains 64 note or rest events and can be divided into up to 4 "regions". And you can have each timeline play a different pattern, section or articulation when you hold down a single note or chord!
Choose from 30 fun-to-play presets in Kinetic Brass Original, or 41 new and different patterns in Kinetic Brass Plus. And if you really want to get wild, you can choose any of the presets for each section separately. That means you could have the Trumpets playing the one preset, the French Horns play another, the Trombones play yet another, and the Tubas play event another... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! And of course, any or all of these patterns can be edited.
Kinetic Brass Original - You can also load "perpetual motion" patterns that include very useful accents. These accents can be based on every 2, 3, 4 or 6 events. Additionally, you can set whether the accents are subtle, moderate or dynamic.
Kinetic Brass contains 4 Trumpets, 4 French Horns, 4 Trombones, and 2 Tubas. Included articulations are Staccato, Marcato, and Portato. And each articulation can be "tightened or broadened".
Recorded at the First Presbyterian Church, Santa Monica where A-list Los Angeles-based orchestras record and perform.
The World’s Most Flexible Ostinato Pattern Brass - 4 Brass Sections in ONE Instrument
- Create Sophisticated Patterns with No Musical Theory Training Necessary
- Intelligent Brass Motion Engine
- Bring Motion to Brass With Unparalleled Ease
- Powerful & Intuitive Design
- Dynamic Randomization with Instant Results
- A Brass Instrument Like No Other
- Epic & Cinematic
- Infinite Results
- Instant Brass Rhythms
New for Kinetic Brass Plus - Massive GUI improvements and additions.
- As much as double the CPU efficiency.
- Each of the 64 events in each of the 4 timelines now has velocity (dynamics) control.
- Each timeline's velocities can be scaled globally or independently.
- Each timeline can now contain ANY section (trumpets, french horns, trombones or tubas).
- Each timeline can now contain ANY articulation (Staccato, Portato, Marcato,).
- 41 new rhythm patters. (Legacy patterns not included.)
- 16 new built in velocity presets can be applied to any timeline globally or independently.
- Compose your own Ostinato Intervals.
- Popular built in ostinato intervals, mini scales, mini arpeggios and mini ornamentations added.
- Each timeline's events can now be independently transposed up or down from a half step to a full octave.
- Randomize transposition intervals of all 64 events in each timeline.
- Scale your transposed edits keeping all intervals and patterns intact.
- Limit your intervals to a maximum value.
- Expand your intervals to a minimum value.
- Constrain your intervals to a certain key. (Major/Natural Minor or Harmonic Minor)
- Step-Record any notes into your own ostinato pattern.
- Copy any timeline's intervals and paste to any other timeline.
- Each timeline's events can now be panned.
- Randomize panning of all 64 events in each timeline independently.
- Ability to mix each timeline's note levels independently. Note's levels are saved with the section.
- Solo a Timeline with keyswitching.
- 3 Exciters added.
- Added speed scaling allows you to speed up or slow down the existing tempo.
- Easier Accent menus.
- Added VU meters for each timeline.
- Global and independent reset added for rhythm patterns, and velocity presets.
- Removed certain unnecessary, rarely used features to "declutter" the UI.
- Most features can now be automated via MIDI controllers.
4 Independent Timelines: - 4 Trumpets
- 4 French Horns
- 4 Trombones
- 2 Tubas
(Kinetic Brass Plus can have any section, pattern or articulation on any timeline)
For Each of the 4 Timelines: - 64 Editable Note/Rest Events per Timeline
- 64 Editable Velocity Events per Timeline (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- 4 Regions per Timeline
- Each region's length can be changed
- Regions can overlap
- Repetition On/Off
- Region Cycling (Regions can cycle 1 through 4, or not at all)
- Articulation Chooser (Staccato, Marcato, Portato)
- Accent Control (Accent every 2, 3, 4 or 6 events. Choose "Subtle, Moderate or Dynamic" accent style)
- Tighten/Broaden Notes
- Playable Range Editor
- Transpose (Kinetic Brass Plus - Transpose Events)
- Copy/Past Regions
- Solo/Mute Timeline (Kinetic Brass Plus - Solo Keyswitch feature available)
- Randomize Repetitions
- Select Built-In Popular Rhythms
- Select from 30 Presets (Kinetic Brass Plus - 41 new and different Presets)
- Velocity Scaling (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- 16 Velocity Presets (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Pattern Reset (Kinetic Brass Plus)
Global Control (Main Page): - Repetitions On/Off
- View Grid (base 3 or base 4 for easy editing)
- Event Resolution (Whole, Half, Quarter, 8th, 16th or 32nd Duration per Event)
- Triplet Function (On/Off, and Edit Triplet's Playable Range)
- Select from 30 Global Presets (Kinetic Brass Original)
- Select from 41 Global Presets (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Copy and Paste Rhythm patters from one region to any other in any timeline
- Audio Preview of Presets (Kinetic Brass Original)
- Load/Save Patterns (Kinetic Brass Original)
- Randomize all Timelines
- Built-In Tutorial (Kinetic Brass Original)
- MIDI Record and Drag-and-Drop
- Velocity Scaling (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Velocity Presets (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Articulation, Rhythm and Velocity Choosers - any one can be on any timeline (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Slow down or speed up from existing tempo (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Global velocity takeover (Kinetic Brass Plus)
Mixer Page: - Auto-Mix - Intelligently "mixes" each section for a smooth transition between them (Kinetic Brass Original)
- Section note mixer - independent note level control (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- Articulation Choosers (Kinetic Brass Plus)
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Velocity Variation - Randomizes note velocities for added realism
- Velocity Sensitivity
- Velocity Takeover (During playback, you can "grab" the current velocity and "take over")
- Humanize Repetitions - A scalable "Un-Quantize" repetition rate for added realism (Kinetic Brass Original)
- Reverb and Room Size
- Velocity-Controlled Warm/Bright Control
- Microphone Mixer
- Presets for Microphone and Reverb Settings
- Section Mixer for Trumpets, French Horns, Trombones and Tubas (Level, Pan, Purge) (Section purge not available in Kinetic Brass Plus)
- 3 Exciters (Kinetic Brass Plus)
Compose Page (Kinetic Brass Plus): - Transpose EACH event
- Copy and Paste from one timeline to another
- Numerous Ostinato Interval Presets
- Numerous Ostinato Pattern Presets
- Randomize intervals and patterns
- Maximize or minimize intervals
- Constrain output notes to a chosen major or minor key
- Step-record notes, rests and velocities to create your own custom ostinatos
Panning Page (Kinetic Brass Plus): - Pan EACH event
- Randomize EACH event
Under The Hood: - Recorded at First Presbyterian Church, Santa Monica
- Round Robin is randomized so that you never hear a "loop" effect
- Samples of the church ambience are carefully mixed in for a very natural sound
- Repetition will always follow the tempo of your DAW
- Repetition will always follow the tempo of your DAW while being further scaled with speed control (Kinetic Brass Plus)
The FULL VERSION of Kontakt 5.7.1 (Kinetic Brass Original) or newer!
The FULL VERSION of Kontakt 6.6.1 (Kinetic Brass Plus) or newer!
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (audio.tools) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy