This is future retro.
When the weekend is here, and you see those blinding lights glow, you know you are at the right place. Let your track shine with the included 70+ contemporary pop music-ready artist presets ranging from basses, plucks, leads, keys, and more. Explore the charm of retro-futurism through authentic wavetable synthesis, but with a modern, intuitive user interface!
Inspired by Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, The Bad Dreamers, Kavinsky, and more. This is Wavesynth Glow, the next chapter of our best-selling waveshaper instrument!
Advanced waveshaper tools
Wavesynth Glow is almost as flexible as an analog synth: you have plenty of possibilities to shape, twist, stomp your sounds.
With over 60 parameters (all MIDI-learnable) and an intuitive interface design and Roll (our built-in intelligent randomizer), you can go wild and create new inspiring patches in seconds.
70 ARTIST PRESETS
30 NEW WAVETABLES
6 EFFECTS & MODULATIONS
Wavesynth Glow uses the same advanced waveshaper engine as its best-seller ancestor, the classic Wavesynth. Check out how it works!
- 70+ Meticulously designed artist presets
- Ranging from basses to leads, plucks, percussions and more
- Professional, studio-grade quality sample content
- Recorded in 96kHz, 24bit (converted to 44kHz, 16bit)
- Sounds from classic analog and FM synths
- 14 type of wavetable algorithms
- Amp & wavetable envelopes
- 2 LFO: Wavetable position & Prophet-type low pass filter
- Moog-type low pass filter
- 3 customizable effects: dimension, tape delay & hall reverb
- Master EQ, Compressor & Limiter
- ROLL (intelligent randomizer) for creating super sharp pluck sounds
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher is recommended
- Windows 7 or higher 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB is recommended
- All products require Kontakt 6.2.2 or higher (Free Kontakt Player is NOT supported)
- 64 bit DAW is recommended for optimized performance
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server.
We don't sale any copyrighted material. The links are provided solely by this site's users for informational and educational purposes ...
The administrator of this site (audio.tools) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. DMCA Policy