|Joey Sturgis Tones Jason Richardson v1.1.0 [WiN-OSX] RETAIL HAPPY EASTER
SYNTHiC4TE | HAPPY EASTER | 336 MB
Links update: 23/03/2020
Toneforge Jason Richardson is our most metal guitar tone solution. This audio plugin offers three fresh new guitar amp designs, two custom cab captures and three creative pedal-based effects - all derived from the guitar tones created with producer Taylor Larson on Jason’s album "I" and all meeting Jason’s exacting standards.
The Toneforge series, developed by Joey Sturgis, is a series of meticulously crafted virtual guitar (and in other models, even bass rigs) combined with mixing tools designed to take you from direct guitar input to a final-mix guitar tone. In this model, Joey created a custom equalizer optimized for tweaking a variety of guitar playing, and a unique dynamic processor designed to control down-tuned guitar low-end with finesse.
Jason Richardson has made a name for himself and his guitar skills in bands such as All Shall Perish, Born Of Osiris, Chelsea Grin, and now as a solo artist releasing a very well-received solo album in 2016. Now, Joey Sturgis Tones is excited to bring Jason’s tone to the masses with his signature Toneforge model plugin.
The Toneforge Jason Richardson plugin is available for all DAWs in VST, RTAS, AU and AAX formats in both 32 and 64 bit for Windows and Mac machines.
March 30th, 2017
Important Note (as of version 1.1.0):
The internal plug-in Manufacturer ID has been changed. You will need to refresh your plug-ins list, clear plug-in cache files where applicable, and rescan plug-ins in your DAW. See below.
This change may affect your previous sessions, as will some changes/fixes below, so we strongly advise users to manually copy their settings for plug-in instances to paper for recall and rebuild with this new version as it will not be a direct replacement.
FIRST: Write down any settings you have in any active sessions you are working on.
NEXT: Uninstall any existing version of the plugin.
For Pro Tools AAX format:
Please trash the “InstalledAAXPlugIns” file found in the following locations to force Pro Tools to rescan all at launch: -
[Mac] - Users//Library/Preferences/Avid/Pro Tools
[Windows] - C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\
Trash the “com.apple.audiounits.cache” file in your Users/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache folder.
To access your User Library folder, hold ALT as you select “Go” in the Finder menu to toggle show/hide it.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Studio One issues. No sound output when using 64bit process precision.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Incorrect resampling of 3rd party IR’s (muffled audio).
▪ [Mac and Win] - Incorrect size check of 3rd party IR’s (crashes and silence).
▪ [Mac and Win] - F# note missing in Tuner.
▪ [Mac and Win] - UI updates.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Reverb audio held on when bypassed.
▪ [Mac and Win] - The DAW can crash when using the Reverb FX.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Low level noise causing Tuner to activate and jump between C and C#.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Click area for Tuner button and Reverb Bypass too big.
▪ [Mac only] - Logic Pro 9 compatibility for MacOS >= 10.6.
▪ [Win only] - Uninstaller.
▪ [General] - Manual updates.
▪ General Optimizations.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Tuner notes graphic display pixel offset.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Dynamic Processor Threshold control set at 0dB should show no gain reduction in VU meter however other frequencies above are being reduced. Development will look into additional functionality for low-end gain reduction view in future update.
▪ [Mac and Win] - Higher sample rates with low buffer size cause audio glitches in Blue Cat Audio Patchwork, and slowed tempo of inserted VI’s.
[ Report broken link!!! ]
Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]
Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.