Check links: 11/08/2019 All links are alive!
Minihost Modular is a modular environment for hosting/interconnecting VST/AU plugins based on a custom modular engine especially developed for this purpose. As a standalone, Minihost Modular can be used as an advanced VST or AU host with modular routing with some sequencing recording/playback capabilities. As a VST or AU plugin, Minihost Modular can be used to extend the capabilities of your existing DAW software with its powerful modular, recallable, environment. Minihost Modular bares some similarities to FL Studio's Patcher but has an extended capability as a self contained host.
- Works as standalone and VST or AU host on Windows and macOS. There are 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions.
- Multi-input/multi-out (MIDI & audio) support. The standalone version is unlimited, the VST has 3 stereo outputs.
- Powerful Piano roll Module based on FL Studio's, to create, record and trigger musical sequences via MIDI.
- Natively optimized modular routing.
- Unlimited undo/redo system, including plugin states undo/redo.
- Multiprocessor support (standalone version only).
- Automatically creates plugin thumbnail pictures after first opening a plugin.
CLiCK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD